Monday 16 March 2015

5SOS Updates

Hey guys,

So basically 5SOS have been in hiding (not literally but you know what I mean) and there hasn't been anything that exciting happen recently and there has been no drama in the fandom (for once) for me t rant about so I decided to just do a little update post about everything that has happened and everything that is to happen just incase you missed some things on twitter etc.

Firstly they have been in LA for like the past 2 weeks, presumably working on new music/new album which is so exciting and I can't wait to get some new 5SOS songs because I have listened to all of their songs at least 100 times each and I could do with something new to annoy my parents with! So with that enjoy these new pictures they have posted recently of them in LA.


Can we just take a minute to discuss each of the above pictures? Ok firstly Luke can he please stop looking like a fetus again because I don't think my heart can take much more of it to be honest. Ashton is literally looking like an angel and he melts my heart, everything about the picture is perfection. Calum in an, as he puts it, 'salmon pink' top and THE BLONDE STREAK IS BACK! Also Luke and Micheal in shorts. Micheal has his platinum blonde hair back and can we get an amen to that because damn it looks good and then finally Calum in the bucket hat makes me (and probably you too) want to squeeze his little cheeks because it is just too darn cute ok.

My twitter has been in a frenzy as of this week because voting season is back again and the boys are nominated for Favourite New Artist at the KCA's, vote for the boys here - http://kca.nick.tv/vote#cat=Favourite-New-Artist or you can tweet vote by writing a tweet and adding #vote5sos #kca at the end of your tweet but it must be at the end for it to count as a vote. 

Also the boys will be performing at the KCA's (March 28th, finally another live performance, that should keep us going until the tour!) and fingers crossed they will get slimed because let's be real it would be hilarious! Check out the promo video of the boys actually getting slime on them here wonder how long it took Ashton to wash that out of his hair?

I woke up this morning to a ton load of new 5SOS photoshoot pictures and I had a mini panic attack because damn they are all looking fine as hell recently and it just amazes me every time I see a new picture so if you haven't saw the new pictures (or even if you have, enjoy them again!) credit to @5SOSfam_JP for the pictures.


Excuse me while I go and jump off a cliff at the perfection of every.single.one of them. HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE!? I literally want to stab my eyeballs out.


Ashton needs to be separated from that hooded jacket before I have a heart attack and Calum is my daily facial expression to wards people I don't like.

There are so many more pictures but I chose my favourite, go to any update account and they will most likely have tweeted them all, you're welcome. Now which one do I make my new phone wallpaper?

Finally on the updates there has been more new merch added to the 5SOS store. You can buy them here - https://store.universalmusic.com/5sos/



I really am loving the new merch, in my opinion it is more wearable than their older merch and I really like the skull logo they have appearing on the new tops etc. However I am literally broke (like most fangirls) so for now I shall be an admirer and not a wearer (is that a word?) 

That's all for this week, hope you enjoyed this little updates on the 5SOS boys. Tour starts in less than 2 months so prepare yourselves for an influx of tour update posts etc! :D

Until next time,

@5SOSFamDerpCon (come hang with me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment